- Straight or angle cut of tubes from minimum ø 10mm to max ø 100mm.
- Step by step feeding of the gripper: stroke 2000mm through ball screw and Motor Brushless.
- Automatic positioning of the feeding gripper length.
- Quick release vice jaws for rapid tooling changes.
- Double clamping vices, on both sides of the saw blade.
- Centralized lubrication system for moving parts.
- Hydraulic clamping vice and gripper.
- Vertical cutting descending from above saw head mounted on prismatic guides tempered and ground.
- Different gear box according with the material to cut.
- Blade diameter: min ø200mm - max ø370mm.
- Blades of conventional type as well as of type TIN.
- Electronic equipment PLC Siemens + terminal Etop05 touch-screen or software to optimize the bars with industrial PC as optional.
- Electronic blade protection device which can be adjusted according to needs.
- Optional loading system choices: slope loader (type M), bundle loader (type BM), chain loader (type CM).
- Discharge systems with unloader cylinder plus deflector.
Round cut capacity: min Ø 10mm, max Ø 100mm
Square cut capacity: min 10x10mm, max 90x90mm
Rectangular cut capacity: min 10x10mm, max 120x80mm
Bar capacity: min Ø 10mm, max Ø 40mm
Minimum cut length: 10mm
Maximum cut length: up to 3000mm (depend on the discharge length)
Cutting tolerance: +/- 0.2mm
Angle cut: +/-60°
Blade diameter: from Ø250mm to Ø350mm
Cutting speed: from 30rpm to 3000rpm, depending on the material
Feeding speed of the gripper: 1.5m/s
Blade motor: 2.25/ 3kw (or 4kw with inverter)
Cutting plane height: 900mm
Maximum vice opening: 130mm