- Straight cut of tubes from minimum ø 10mm to max ø 100mm.
- Suitable to cut long tubes (up to 3000mm) with high production.
- Good performance with Stainless steel tubes.
- Diameter the blade min ø250 mm – max ø350 mm.
- Blades of conventional type as well as of type TIN.
- Inclined cutting advancing from behind saw head mounted on prismatic guides tempered and ground.
- Heavy duty cutting head.
- Automatic length stop slide on the 3 meter long discharge, controlled by Servo motor.
- Electronic equipment PLC Siemens + touch-screen interface Etop05.
- Machine program for optimize the bars in order to reduce the scraps.
- Electronic blade protection device which can be adjusted according to needs.
- Centralized lubrication system for moving parts.
- Several kind of loader available.
- Possibility of linking a deburring machine.
Round cut capacity: min Ø 12mm, max Ø 100mm
Square cut capacity: min 12x12mm, max 100x100mm
Rectangular cut capacity: min 12x12mm, max 100x80mm
Minimum cut length: 5mm
Maximum cut length: 3000mm
Cutting tolerance: +/- 0.2mm
Blade diameter: from Ø250mm to Ø350mm
Cutting speed: from 30 rpm to 300 rpm, depending on the material
Roller in feeding speed: 300m/min
Blade motor: 4kw
Cutting plane inclined height: 1000mm
Maximum vice opening: 145mm