Plasma NOVA is the only solution in the market that integrates multiple technologies and features to meet the most complex production requirements. In a single set-up, this machine can allow the completion of many complex operations thus optimizing the production cycle. Versatile and with a wide variety of application, it is designed to cut ferrous, stainless steel and aluminum materials.
Particularly suitable for cutting medium to large thicknesses and high productivity needs, it can be equipped with a wide range of accessories that make of the Plasma NOVA an Hi-Tech machine. Plasma Nova structure is designed to carry out high performances, even in the most demanding tasks.
The accuracy is provided by means of the dual brushless drives on longitudinal axis with gantry control, linear guide ways and helical rack and pinion coupling. The longitudinal racks are mounted in a way that the teeth are facing down protecting them from the deposit of dust.
Particular attention has been dedicated to the protection of all the guide ways and the completion with the safety regulations, making the Plasma Nova the safest machine ever.
- The frame: made from structural square profile beams, welded into one piece and machined in a single position thanks to the availability of 5m x 20m CNC Boring and Milling machine center at the Soitaab facility.
- The beam (Portal): made of a rigid welded structure. This element has been designed to host the different carriages with all of the relevant options.
- Cutting table: a built in cutting table is completely stand alone and is divided in sectors in order to concentrate the fume extraction directly under the cutting operation. Downdraft is from both sides by 2 lateral channels with dampers which are automatically opened by the CNC when the torch is positioned above that section. Inside the cutting table are placed scrap containers which allow for easy scrap removal from the side of the table.
- The transverse plasma carriage: CNC controlled Z-axis, with Automatic height control by arc voltage (AVC). “TAG” Automatic initial positioning via plate sensing by means of the torch touch itself or ohmic contact when working with thin material. Torch equipped with magnetic breakaway anti-collision device.
- The CNC: S.H.M.I - Soitaab Human Machine Interface (touch screen) for an intuitive, user friendly and self- learning CNC control operations.
Working Area - from 1,5m x 3m up to 3m x 14m
Carriage Stroke z axis (vertical) - 300 mm
Motors ( x, y , z ) - Brushless
Driver ( x, y , z ) - Digital
Positioning Speed - 70 m/min
Repeatability - + - 0,05 mm/m
CNC - Soitaab CNC
Monitor - 15” Touch Panel Screen
Data Communication - USB - Ethernet - LAN
Cutting Technologies - Plasma