ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. THE LEADING EDGE OF VICLA® PRESS BRAKES.
The .SUPERIOR press brake, engineered with great care for details, is a high quality machine tool. The studies made on the framework flections have allowed us to design a product that reacts in the most appropriate and responsive way to the mechanical solicitations, therefore guaranteeing a stable structure, thus a higher precision in bending. This feature is even enhanced by a system of automatic crowning. Worth mentioning is also the possibility to add options and upgrades on the configuration, at later stage.
- CNC ESA S650 with colour graphics
- Tool kit: 4 V die (V=16-22-35-50) series of 835mm punches with a fractioned one
- Hydraulic crowning system managed by CNC
- GIVI optical scales
- Lazer Safe dual beam photocells
- Voith pump
- Hoerbiger hydraulic system
- High efficiency motor – class IE3
- Double guided ram
- Electrical cabinet with Telemecanique-Schneider, Esautomotion, ABB components
- Hybrid System
The parallelism of the side frames, (whose tolerances are within the hundreds), is the technical-structural feature that guarantees the precision and high speed of the backgauge. Together with the rails, also mounted on the side frames, allows to minimize the vibrations and the stress, so that the backgauge can move faster, but maintaining the positioning precision.
One of the options that can definitely improve the quality in a workshop is the Clever Crowning. The crowning system is no longer managed automatically by the NC, but the necessary corrections are made in real time for each bend. This system ensures great results even when the operator is not skilled. With the Clever Crowning the NC manages indipendently the correction of the bending angle, without the intervention of the user, assuring a perfect bend even on irregular material (i.e. drilled or pierced sheets, etc.)
Flex is the innovative system for the management of the structural flexions, that ensures the same bending depth, regardless to the length of the sheet. The CNC receives the data form the sensors on the cylinders. These information are then interpolated to set the correction parameters required. In case the OAC bending angle control system is present, the data are collected ans transferred by the straingauges, positioned into the point of maximum flexion of the frame.
The new series of backgauges (BACK 3 – BACK 5) boast some technological innovations, that make them the top of the range in the market.
Among the technical and structural features we can mention:
1. movements on ballscrews for higher precision and smoothness;
2. backgauge mounted onto the side frame, within a milled lodging, (precise up to the hundredth), powered by brushless servo drives, with integrated CAN open electronics, that ensure high performances;
3. grinded rack transmission, that guarantees high speed of the axes (560 mm/s) and a positioning precision of ±0,02 mm, therefore high production rates, high standards and noiselessness;
4. new backgauge built with a 10 mm structural beam, with an innovative system for the management of the parallelism, that will allow maximum flexibility for customizations together with extreme rigidity and strength;
5. complete fingers, running on two opposite linear guides, adjustable from the machine front with pneumatic release.
The basic BACK model has 2 axes (X,R), and can be upgraded up to 6 axes (X, R, Z1, Z2, X2, X3). All the fingers are equipped with a visual reference: the LED assures the operator the correct positioning of the sheet metal, and its contact with the finger.
The best in terms of safety: working cycles are faster thanks to the speed change at 0mm from the contact with the sheet. The speed management is determined by the processed parts.
Speed and precision: the speed change is set at 0mm from the contact with the sheet and the angle control system ensures high quality results from the first bend.