The series of pipe benders “SILVER” are characterized with tube processing starting from coils, they are fully electric, moved by three principal CNC controls operated with brushless motors – X,Y & Z.
The bending process includes: decoiling, straightening, calibrating and orbital burr-free & chip less cutting of tubes made of Cu, Al, CuNi, CuZn, Fe, & SS. Low noise emissions, low consumption and high versatility with Quick Changeover Systems are also their main features.
- Heat exchanger coils
- Industrial and domestic refrigeration and heating appliances
- Air conditioning & heating systems
- Electrical household appliances
- Taps and fittings
- RIGHT or LEFT bending capacity
- Capacity to bend annealed alloy pipes (Cu, Al, CuNi, CuZn, Fe, & SS): Ø16x1 mm
- Capacity to bend annealed alloy pipes Fe & SS: Ø16x0,5 mm
- Capacity to bend AISI 304 wire R=74KG/mm2-: Ø5 mm
- Fully electrical operation with brushless motors
- Working length of orbital arm 1100 mm (standard) other lengths when requested