GF PLUS Series Economical Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Designed with gantry double-drive structure, linear guide rails and driven by AC servo motors, The GF PLUS series of economical fiber laser cutting machines deliver performance and value without compromising quality and reliability. Featuring bilateral zoned downdraft cutting areas offered in 3 sizes to match the cutting requirements of the customer. This series has an advanced and reliable design, with fully integrated functionality for precise control and cutting performance. Available with the choice of a 1000W, 2000W or 3000W laser power source and very suitable for cutting sheet metal, carbon steel plates, stainless steel plates, aluminum alloys and copper alloys of limited thickness.
- User-friendly operating interface
- USB port and broadband interfaces
- AC servo motor and drive
- Highly responsive height control for cutting head
- Straight line/circular arc interpolation and kerf compensation functions
- Supports both cutting and marking processes
- CYPCUT Programming software features DXF import and automatic nesting functions
- Water chiller for liquid cooling of laser source and cutting head
- CAD/CAM software package with powerful nesting function and edge cutting function
- Zoned downdraft ventilation to protect working environment from cutting emissions and metallic vapor
- Slag/Scrap collection bins for easy cleaning
- Efficient dual cutting tables with motorized exchange – remove cut parts / place new sheet on one table while cutting on the other table.