Marvel & DF Series Fiber Laser Cutting Machines
The Marvel & DF series of fiber laser cutting systems are built to meet the challenges of the most demanding industrial cutting applications. Both series have the same robust gantry structure featuring a high rigidity aluminum alloy beam and field proven components. The DF series features the popular and reliable SIEMENS CNC and Servo package, whereas the Marvel series utilizes the well-known Australian ANCA CNC control system. Both series deliver high performance plate cutting with impressive speed and efficiency.
The Marvel & DF Series are offered in a choice of table sizes as well as a range of medium to high power fiber laser sources, so an optimal configuration can be selected to meet the user’s cutting requirements and budget. For high volume cutting requirements these series can be integrated with an optional automated material loading and unloading system.
- User-friendly operating interface
- USB port and broadband interfaces
- Highly responsive height control for cutting head
- Straight line/circular arc interpolation and kerf compensation functions
- Supports both cutting and marking processes
- ANCA or SIEMENS CNC & Drive package delivers precise and reliable motion and process control
- PRECITEC laser processing heads are standard
- Water chiller for liquid cooling of laser source and cutting head
- CAD/CAM software package with powerful nesting function
- Zoned downdraft ventilation to protect working environment from cutting emissions and metallic vapor
- Slag/Scrap collection bins for easy cleaning
- Efficient dual cutting tables with motorized exchange – remove cut parts / place new sheet on one table while cutting on the other table.