The real plasma solution “plug and play”, Plasma RED has been designed to perform at its best capability with the most common plasma supply present in the market.
Designed for cutting ferrous, steel and aluminum materials, for thin to medium thicknesses and for plate sizes up to 2 m width and 6 m length, plasma RED is employed in steel fabrication and in the HVAC manufacturing field.
The CNC control with the operator interface SHMI - (Soitaab Human Machine Interface), specifically developed for the RED model, allows users to fully exploit the high potential of the machine from the very beginning. The accuracy of positioning is provided by means of the beam structure entirely made in Aluminum, the dual brushless drives on longitudinal axis with gantry control, linear guide ways and racks and pinions coupling together to the cutting table completely separated from the machine structure frame.
Particular attention has been dedicated to the protection of all the guideways and the completion with the safety regulations making the Plasma Red the safest solution ever.
- Transverse Beam entirely made of welded aluminum structure
- Vertical Z axis motorized and controlled in position by the CNC
- Torch breakaway anti-collision device
- Initial positioning via Ohmic sensor or mechanical (plate rider) depending on the material thickness and the application
- Stand-alone Cutting table divided in sections with fume extraction via 2 internal channels to single outlet
- Automatic fume extraction by means of dampers activated by the machine position
- Table cleaning system with Slide out drawers from the table's side
- S.H.M.I - Soitaab Human Machine Interface (touch screen) for an intuitive, user friendly and self-learning CNC control operation
Working Area - from 1,5m x 3m up to 2m x 6m
Carriage Stroke z axis (vertical) - 100 mm
Motors ( x, y , z ) - Brushless
Driver ( x, y , z ) - Digital
Positioning Speed - 40 m/min
Repeatability - + - 0,05 mm/m
CNC - Soitaab CNC
Monitor - 15” Touch Panel Screen
Data Communication - USB - Ethernet - LAN
Cutting Technologies - Plasma