WaterTech Line is the result of years of experience in the design and manufacturing of waterjet cutting technology. In constant evolution, the entire range of products Soitaab WaterTech, represents the synthesis of innovations developed and successfully tested alongside with many clients in the competitive international market. Soitaab owns the technological cutting tables developed and tested internally, which consolidated know-how that is transferred to the customers, sharing this precious back ground together.
The carefully design and selection of a high quality components, make the products WaterTech to achieve high performance in the various fields of application.
Particular attention is paid to the protection of all mechanical components, making this machine totally protected and able to work in hostile environments which are the working conditions of the water jet cutting machines.
- Dual drive brushless motors and gantry control
- Rack and pinion drive system
- Linear guides on the longitudinal axis
- 2 linear guides on transverse beam
- Self-lubrication system for all guides
- Bellows protection on all axis, including double bellows protection on longitudinal axis, inner bellows covers linear guide-ways, external bellows covers internal bellows, and beam for maximum protection
- Stainless steel water and abrasive tank
- Pressurized two-stage abrasive metering system
- Water table tank with manual water level controls
- Ready for future installation of an abrasive removal system
- Cutting table parameters with quality selections from 1 to 5
- ARSY—Automatic Abrasive Removal System
Working area: 5 ft. x 10 ft. up to 10 ft. x 40 ft.
Motors (x, y, z): Brushless
Driver (x, y, z): Digital
Positioning speed: 1575 ipm (40 m/min)
Positioning accuracy Water Jet Only: + - .004 in (+ - 0,1 mm/m)
Repeatability Water Jet Only: +- .002 in (+ - 0,5 mm/m)
Positioning accuracy Dualine: + - 0,1 mm/m
Repeatability Dualine: + - 0,5 mm/m
CNC: Soitaab CNC
Monitor: 15 in LCD touch screen
Data communication: USB - Ethernet - LAN
Carriage stroke (z): 8 in (optional 12 in) 200 mm (optional 300 mm)