The tube bender SYNTHESIS is mainly used for bending light metal and steel tubes, pre cut to length, without burrs. Moreover it can bend hybrid tubes with deformations on both ends. The principle of this machine is the synchronized movement of six controlled axes. All these movements are totally electric and controlled by brushless motors. This version performs all the curves without the aid of a mandrel.
The version SYNTHESIS 166 CA has 7 or 8 controlled axes, depending upon the bending process and utilizes a mandrel to achieve reduced bending radii.
The most considerable advantages are the following:
- Left and right bending process;
- Multi-radii bending;
- Reduced power consumption;
- Drastic reduction of the noise level;
- Product quality not influenced by thermal excursion factors;
- Low maintenance;
- Optimization of acceleration and deceleration ramps by PC with consequent movement smoothness.
|MATERIAL||D. Max. mm||Spessore|
|Annealed Copper and Aluminum||Ø 16||1|
|Steel R=35 Kg. / mm²||Ø 12||1|
|Annealed SST||Ø 10||0.5|
|AISI wire 304 R=74 Kg. mm²||Ø 5|